Business Support & Start Ups
We provide a tailored solution to your accounting and back office functions designed to let you concentrate on your main business activity. It removes the burden of compliance, yet provides you with key business information and support, whenever and wherever you need it. We can provide a comprehensive service or selected elements, but our focus is on your needs.
Business Planning & Forecasts
Every business should plan ahead to ensure success but daily business pressures often conspire to delay the strategic planning process. Financial forecasts are a crucial part of any business plan and we will ensure these are both meaningful and robust.
Liasing With Banks & Institutions
We offer support when liasing with banks and other financial institutions. Drawing on our wealth of experience we can support our clients through this often daunting experience.
We can provide an in-depth review of your business to identify potential areas of improvement or causes of bottlenecks or business limitations. Our Clarity Solutions services can ensure that you have access to the right information to enable you to make the right decisions for your business. Find out more information about our Clarity Solutions service.
Business Start Up
Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business but you do need the support of a team of trained experts.
We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software
- Keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements
- Help with all aspects of business compliance and administration